Seaborn’s IP Service (AS13786) provides diverse connectivity to the Americas across multiple subsea cables. The backbone of our IP network is Seabras-1, providing the most direct route with low latency and high reliability.
Seaborn IP Services are offered across the Americas in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia and multiple locations throughout North America.
With that foundation, Seaborn’s IP Services enable reliable and cost-effective Internet connectivity for Telecom Operators, Internet Service Providers, Content Providers and Enterprises.
IP Service Benefits
- Industry leading SLAs for an IP Services solution
- Direct connections to major CDN, OTT and cloud networks, as well as Tier 1 networks globally
- Improved roundtrip latency POP-to-POP when contrasted with older systems
- Transmission rates from 1Gbps to 100 Gbps, with burst capabilities
- Fast activation in the industry offering service delivery in days (not weeks or months)
- Independently owned and operated 24×7 NOC with a disaster recovery NOC
Seaborn IP Transit Service
Highly scaled, well peered and rapidly deployed, Seaborn’s IP Transit Service is built for the most demanding carrier-grade applications and is offered in three tiers to suit the unique needs of network operators, ISPs, and content owners.
Seaborn Remote Peering Service
Guaranteed bandwidth connections to the world’s premier Internet Exchanges, Seaborn’s Remote Peering Service enables rapid deployment into new markets providing direct peering with global content and service providers.
Seaborn Cloud Connect Service
Guaranteed bandwidth connections to your private cloud environment, Seaborn’s Cloud Connect Service delivers dedicated bandwidth to the leading providers of private cloud infrastructure.
Dedicated Internet Access Service
Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) with guaranteed bandwidth backed by stringent SLAs for dedicated internet capacity between your company’s existing Local Area Network (LAN) and the public Internet.